I love working here at Matrix Eyewear, I really do. The Matrix movies are some of my all time favorites, and the sunglasses we sell here are truly the best I’ve seen. Ok, yes I am biased but whose counting?
Anyway, whether you want Matrix sunglasses or some other style, here are 5 features that are absolute “must-haves”.
- Durable and protective lenses. Your eyesight is important, so you must wear sunglasses that protect your eyes. I would not settle for anything less than shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses. Ideally, your lenses will feature UVA and UVB protection, at UV400, which offers maximum protection for your eyes.
- Metal frames. Plastic frames are not as durable or attractive as metal frames. Plastic frames may be ok for throw-away sunglasses, but metal frames are critical to help ensure long-lasting durability.
- An excellent warranty or customer satisfaction guarantee. If a brand or a company is offering a strong warranty or return policy, that is a good sign they sell a quality product. (shameless plug alert: unlike our competitors’ standard 30- or 90-day warranties, we stand behind our Matrix sunglasses with a full 1-year warranty!)
- Quality manufacturing. Too many Internet sunglass retailers (let’s say…99% of them) sell ultra-cheapo costume sunglasses. Too often, the term “replica” equates to a level of quality that you might expect from something purchased out of a coin-operated toy vending machine. If in doubt, ask questions, and refer to #3 above for a good indicator.
- Free bonuses. Hey, who says you can’t get anything for free? A good sunglass retailer will throw in some freebies, like free microfiber bags or carrying cases, free shipping, and even a free pair for exceeding a certain purchase amount.
Matrixeyewear.com has been selling Matrix sunglasses for 6 years, and we have sold over 5000 pairs of Matrix sunglasses during that time such as the Morpheus Sunglasses, Neo Sunglasses, Agent Smith Sunglasses, Trinity Sunglasses, Twins Sunglasses and even the Seraph Sunglasses. The list above is a compilation of what we have learned over the years. I hope you enjoyed it.