If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that the only thing I like more than Matrix Sunglasses is the actual Matrix movies. As such, I have previously written about some of my favorite Neo and Morpheus quotes from the trilogy. Now, it is time to list my favorite Agent Smith quotes, and this will be the final installment of my “fun quotes” posts. Some of these quotes won’t make sense if you have not seen the movie, but if you have I am sure you’ll get a nostalgic kick out of perusing the list. So without further adieu, put on your Agent Smith sunglasses and enjoy!
1. I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can’t stand it any longer. It’s the smell, if there is such a thing.
2. The great Morpheus. We meet at last.
3. I’m going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. Anderson.
4. As you can see, we’ve had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson.
5. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You’re a plague and we are the cure.
6. You hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability. It is the sound of your death.
7. Never send a human to do a machine’s job.
8. I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery.
9. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I’ve somehow been infected by it.
10. Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
So that is it! If you’re a fan of the trilogy, I hope you have enjoyed my 3 posts highlighting some of my all-time favorite quotes from The Matrix. And if not, well, feel free to take the blue pill and forget you ever saw this blog!