- Matrix Sunglasses Used As Wallpaper On Mobile Phones, Computers, Profiles…
- People Wanted To Take Pictures Of Me With My Morpheus Sunglasses At Halloween Party!
- Andrew W. Says MatrixEyewear.com Offers Great Value and Delivers Faster Than Advertised!
- Raleigh NC Man Wears His Matrix Morpheus Sunglasses Every Time He Goes Out Of The House! Really!!
- Brandon (from United States) Has Minor Obsession With Matrix Trilogy And Loves His MatrixEyewear.com ‘Revolutions’…
Most Popular Posts
- The Veggie Matrix
- Do You Need Special Sunglasses for Flying?
- Video: The Matrix Lobby Scene with an Unusual Soundtrack
- Eye Protection: Matrix Sunglasses and Beyond
- Removing Scratches from Sunglasses
- The Matrix Helmet Delivers True Virtual Reality
- Sunglasses for Fishing?
- Space Sunglasses
- The Matrix Energy Source Now a Reality
- 3 Types of Sunglasses for Vision Problems
Category Archives: Other Sunglasses
Ok now I’ve heard everything. There is now something completely different on the market: sunglasses that eliminate jet lag! Click to read all about this cool new technology… Continue reading
Google is developing a new line of eyewear that delivers augmented reality called Google Glass. The eyewear connects to the Internet, with the lenses serving as the computer screen. Continue reading
A company called EnChroma has developed a line of sunglasses that helps to correct certain types of color blindness while being worn. Read on for the details… Continue reading
I was watching TV the other night, and I saw a late night TV commercial for high definition sunglasses. I had never really heard of these before so I decided to do a little research on them. Specifically, I wanted to learn what exactly HD sunglasses are, how much they cost, and whether or not they would perform as advertised. Continue reading
Prescription sunglasses are becoming more and more mainstream as the technology catches up with the demand. Although our Matrix Sunglasses are not prescriptive, the emergence of prescription sunglasses as a viable option for Rx eyeglass wearers makes them worthy of discussion. Continue reading
Some brands of sunglasses carry separate lines for both men and women. This might seem odd, because in most cases the same pair of sunglasses can be worn by either gender, but sometimes there are cosmetic differences that make this implausible. These differences basically boil down to the frame: specifically, the frame color, size and shape. Continue reading
Here’s another entry in my quest to find and share funny and/or stupid videos with you, my loyal readers. The video demonstrates how to make those TV screen sunglasses that Lady Gaga wears. Man, some people simply have too much time on their hands! Continue reading
Performance sunglasses are simply sunglasses that are designed to be used in high impact activities, like mountain climbing, cross-country biking, snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding, etc. There are a few common characteristics of these shades that are definitely must-haves. Continue reading
Here is a video that I just know you’ll enjoy. It’s called “Sunglass Catch” and it’s definitely an oldie but goodie; it’s been on Youtube.com for 4 years and has received over 5 million views to date! It’s a roughly 1-minute video that simply shows 2 dudes catching sunglasses (not Matrix sunglasses unfortunately) with their face! Continue reading
One of the more frequent questions we’re asked here at Matrixeyewear.com relates to gradient lenses. There seems to be much confusion regarding what exactly these are and why they might be helpful. Thus, even though we do not offer gradient lenses in any of our Matrix sunglasses, I nonetheless thought it’d make an excellent topic for today’s post! Continue reading